Parsons Down Partnership (Infant and Junior Schools)
|Job Title||Year 6 Teacher from January 2022 (Maternity Cover)|
25,714 - 36,961
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further firstname.lastname@example.org|
Parsons Down Partnership of Schools
Headteacher: Mrs C Bull
Herons Way, Thatcham, Berkshire RG19 3SR
Tel: 01635 866700
The Governing Body wishes to appoint a
Year 6 Teacher from January 2022 (Maternity Cover)
This vacancy is full time, fixed term until 31st August 2022.
Salary: Main Pay Range
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about their role in enthusing and inspiring children
- has high expectations of all children’s learning and behaviour
- is committed to continuous school improvement and self-evaluation
- possesses energy, tenacity and has excellent interpersonal skills
- plans creatively to produce motivating lessons
- has a determination to raise standards and achievement
In return, we will offer:
- a dedicated and hardworking team of staff who are committed to continuous school improvement
- a positive, caring and inclusive ethos
- opportunities for continued professional development
- excellent support from our established team, including experienced Teaching Assistants
Visits are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged. Come along and meet us.
This role has been identified as public facing in accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016, and therefore the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence in English will be required. Conversing at ease with pupils and members of the public and providing advice and instruction in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Closing date & shortlisting: 9.00am on Monday 1st November 2021
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 8th November 2021
The Partnership’s safeguarding policy and other key policies are available on our website www.pdp.w-berks.sch.uk
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.