Chieveley Primary School
|Job Title||Temporary UKS2 Teacher|
24,373 - 25,971
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further information||Hayley Davies 01635 248281 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
- happy, well-behaved, hardworking children
- a supportive working environment
- a beautiful, well-resourced setting
- a "good" school
- a full NQT training programme
- an excellent academic record
- main pay scale
- the possibility of further, permanent employment
- forward looking and creative
- committed professionals
- a Reading University partner
Chieveley School is a one form entry school set in a rural location only 2 minutes drive from the M4/A34 junction, north of Newbury.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Interviews: Wednesday 11th March 2020
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.