The Mortimer Federation of St.John's and St. Mary's
|Job Title||TEACHING ASSISTANT AT MORTIMER ST. MARY’S|
Classroom Support (TA)
|Start - End Time||15 hours 50 minutes|
6,411 - 6,803
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further information||The Mortimer Federation 0118 933 2491|
“I look forward to coming to school every day. The children are a delight to be with” – Member of Staff.
We are looking for you to:
- have energy and enthusiasm
- play a positive role in our school
- have high expectations of all children
- provide children with memorable and positive experiences
- support children with special educational needs with the guidance of the Class Teacher and SENCO
- have experience of supporting pupils with additional needs – learning or behaviour would be an advantageous
“We are always learning new and exciting things” – Child.
We can offer you:
- supportive and friendly staff
- enthusiastic children who are willing learners
- an attractive, well-resourced learning environment
- a commitment to furthering your professional development
“A warm and happy school with a dedicated team of staff and supportive parents” – Parent.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment only. Please contact the school office for an application form and further details.
The Mortimer Federation of St. John’s and St. Mary’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks, along with other relevant employment checks. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. It is an offence to apply for the role if the applicant is barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.