John Rankin Schools (Infant & Junior Schools)
|Job Title||Teaching Assistant|
Classroom Support (TA)
|Start - End Time||21.25|
8,607 - 8,954
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further information||by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org|
John Rankin is a federation of a nursery, infant and junior school in Newbury. Our thriving three form entry schools are growing and we are looking for friendly and enthusiastic support staff to come and join our team.
- Committed to working as part of a team to secure the best outcomes for our children.
- Highly motivated, with experience of working within a school setting.
- Committed to raising standards with high aspirations for all our children.
- Professional, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capable of work using your own initiative and respond to the needs of the children.
We can offer:
- Supportive, enthusiastic and motivated colleagues with great team spirit
- Forward thinking schools united in the drive to continue raising standards and achievement
- Amazing school grounds in a central location
- An opportunity to work with a galvanised, creative senior leadership team
Our school is a thriving and creative environment, where everyone matters – come and join us.
Have a look at our website http://www.jrs.w-berks.sch.uk for further information about our school.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.