Enborne C. E. (VA) Primary School
|Job Title||Teaching Assistant|
Classroom Support (TA)
|Start - End Time||16|
17,364 - 17,364
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further firstname.lastname@example.org|
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant for 16 hours per week, days negotiable, required asap.
- An inspirational TA who is passionate about personalised provision for our children
- A TA who cares about children and is willing to support their full range of needs and interests
- A TA who is a great team player with a positive attitude
- We offer:
- An exceptional team with a truly collaborative approach
- Supportive parents and a hardworking governing body
- Children with the potential to achieve great things!Visits to our school are highly recommended! We would very much like to meet you in person to tell you more about the role and give you a chance to meet our children and staff. Please contact the school for further details and an application pack.Salary Range: BW1 – 17,364 FTE
- Closing date: 29th April
- Interviews: 2nd May
- A DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.