Cold Ash St Mark’s C. E. (VC) School
|Job Title||Teaching Assistant|
Classroom Support (TA)
|Start - End Time||25.25|
16,626 - 17,007
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further firstname.lastname@example.org|
Temporary Teaching Assistant (Level 1)
We are looking to appoint a Temporary Teaching Assistant for this remaining academic year to work with children across the school, and sometimes supporting pupils with special educational needs.
There will also be an additional requirement to cover some lunchtimes across the week.
Hours: 25.25 hrs per week (4.5 days) (plus 2.5 hours lunchtime controller)
Salary: B8-B11 (£16,626 – £17,007) pro-rata
Start date: Monday 21st January or soon thereafter (subject to satisfactory references and pre-employment checks)
We need colleagues who:
- Are passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential
- Have lots of energy, enthusiasm and patience
- Are flexible and can work well within a team
- Are adaptable to work in any year group in the future
- Have experience of working with children with a variety of needs and from a range of different backgrounds
- Have a sense of humour
- Are looking for a challenge
- Are qualified First Aiders or willing to develop their skills and train as a First Aider
- Understand the need for confidentiality
- Are qualified to GCSE English and Maths Grade C or equivalent
- Are willing to develop their skills.
We can offer:
- Delightful, happy, friendly and hard working children
- Very supportive colleagues
- A commitment to Continuing Professional Development.
Applicants are welcome to come and have a look around and meet our children. For further details and an application form, please contact the school office.
Closing date: 4pm Monday 14th January 2019, interviews Friday 18th January.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. These posts are subject to Enhanced DBS checks for the successful candidates.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.