The Willows Primary School
24,373 - 35,971
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further firstname.lastname@example.org|
CLASS TEACHERS required for September 2020 due to curriculum/PPA re-structure
FULL TIME AND PART-TIME positions available
(SalaryWe are in the process of proposed restructuring of the curriculum and PPA systems range: Main scale or UPS considered for experienced candidates)
We are in the process of proposed restructuring of the curriculum and PPA systems - this is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly growing, improving and friendly school.
We welcome applications from teachers with the following qualities:
• Drive, creative flair and the ability to deliver motivating and challenging lessons
• High expectations of achievement, both inside and outside the classroom
• An ability to play a positive and active part of our whole school team
We can offer you:
• Strong leadership, high quality support and a range of CPD
• A vibrant and creative curriculum with regular cross–curricular learning weeks
• Comprehensive induction and commitment towards your professional development
• Excellent resources, including ICT and a spacious working environment
• Well-behaved, enthusiastic children who are keen to develop their skills and make progress on their learning journey
For an application pack and further details of this exciting opportunity please email the school on email@example.com.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged – we would love the opportunity to meet you and show you round our school.
Closing date: Friday 6th March 2020 Interview date: Tuesday 17th March 2020
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.