Cold Ash St Mark’s C. E. (VC) School
|Job Title||SEN Teaching Assistant|
Classroom Support (TA)
|Start - End Time||30|
16,495 - 17,007
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further firstname.lastname@example.org|
We are looking to initially appoint a Temporary TA for the Spring Term 2019 to work in our Early Years Setting, supporting a pupil with complex SEN needs. This role could be worked as a job share and has the possibility of becoming a permanent position.
Hours: 08:45 – 12:15 & 12:45 – 15:15 (30 Hours) Monday – Friday starting ASAP
Possible Job Share option: 3 days (18 hours) / 2 days (12 hours) days to be agreed
Salary: B7-11 depending upon experience (£16495 - £17007 pro-rata)
We need colleagues who:
- Are passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential
- Have lots of energy, enthusiasm and patience
- Are flexible and can work well within a team
- Have experience of working with children with a variety of needs and from a range of different backgrounds
- Can show resilience in challenging situations
- Have a sense of humour
- Are looking for a challenge
- Understand the need for confidentiality
- Are qualified First Aiders, or willing to undertake training as a First Aider
- Are qualified to GCSE English and Maths Grade C or equivalent
- Are willing to work with a child and other children with Special Educational Needs
We can offer:
- Delightful, happy, friendly and hard working children
- Very supportive colleagues
- A commitment to Continuing Professional Development.
Please phone or email the school office for an application pack.
Closing date: Monday 14th January 4pm
Interviews: Friday 18th January
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. These posts are subject to Enhanced DBS checks for the successful candidates.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.