Kennet Valley Primary School
|Job Title||School Business Manager|
Admin & Other
22,911 - 32,029
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further information||Deirdre Devine Headteacher|
Kennet Valley Primary School would like to appoint a School Business Manager as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone who:
- is organised, self-motivated and has a flexible attitude to work;
- has the ability to prioritse and manage a complex workload
- has excellent communication and IT skills (Microsoft Office, Excel and Word;
- has knowledge of FMS and SIMS
- has a strong financial and administrative background
- has experience of preparing budgets, budget monitoring and forecasting
- has experience of premises management
- has an understanding of Health and Safety law and requirement
Please download the application form or contact the school office. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. We are a happy team.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.