Robert Sandilands Primary School & Nursery
|School Business Manager
Admin & Other
|Start - End Time
32,076 - 37,336
|Closing date for applications
|Contact for further information
|firstname.lastname@example.org or 01635 40318
Required to start ASAP
We are looking for a highly motivated, pro-active, forward thinking and dedicated School Business Manager to join our hard working, talented and friendly school community.
The unique role within our Leadership Team, balances both operational and strategic responsibilities including, but not limited to, Budget ownership, HR, H&S and Premises.
Grade H £32,076 to £37,336 FTE (Actual salary £24,360 to £28,355)
Part-time 33 hours per week, term time only – hours negotiable with flexible working
We are looking for a School Business Manager who has:
- Experience and knowledge of business, finance and resource management
- Experience of setting, managing and monitoring budgets
- Leadership and line management experience
- Good understanding of HR, health and safety and premises management
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise, set and meet deadlines
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and learn on the fly
- Great communication with flexible ‘can do’ attitude and a good sense of humour
In return, we offer:
- Work as part of a dedicated and experienced School Leadership Team
- Flexible working hours and working from home available
- Support, training and a considered handover
- Established systems and processes in place
- An experienced, warm, friendly and supportive team
The role is well suited to an experienced School Business Manager who can work independently in partnership with the Headteacher, or someone looking to make the next step in their career in an educational setting. We also welcome those with transferrable skills from outside the education sector.
For more information please visit our website for the Job Description and Person Specification.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete an application form which is available on our school website **We do not accept CVs, only WBC Application Form from our website**. Completed application forms can be emailed to email@example.com (CVs are not acceptable due to Local Authority Recruitment policies)
Closing Date: Friday 8th March 2024
. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role, therefore if you are interested please submit your application as early as possible
This School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a criminal records self-disclosure form and successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.