St Joseph’s Catholic (VA) Primary School
Classroom Support (TA)
|Start - End Time||3-6pm|
6,150 - 6,150
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further information||Please do not apply using West Berkshire application form. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for Catholic application form.|
We will be expanding our afterschool provision in September 2019, we are therefore looking for fun, energetic, enthusiastic and flexible people to join our team to deliver high quality childcare.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Need to be imaginative, creative and love working with children in a relaxed and sociable environment.
- Relevant NVQ Level 2 qualification and experience in this area would be preferred, but appropriate training and support will be provided.
- Would suit people wishing to progress into a career in education.
Main Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- To assist in the effective provision for the delivery of creative play opportunities in a safe and caring environment.
- To work under the direction of and liaise with the Play Leader and Deputy Play Leader.
- To assist in the provision of full care for the children including providing varied and nutritious snacks when required
- As part of the team take part in planning and delivering activities which provide a variety of experiences, ensuring adequate supervision of indoor and outdoor activities
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.