John Rankin Schools (Infant & Junior Schools)
|Job Title||After School Club Playworker|
Admin & Other
|Start - End Time||12.25 hours per week|
4,829 - 5,024
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further firstname.lastname@example.org|
These are exciting times at John Rankin Schools in Newbury. Our thriving three form entry school has recently taken over the running of our after school care and is now looking to recruit a playworker.
To provide creative, stimulating and appropriate after school play care for children in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Capable of developing, planning and organising fun, engaging and stimulating play experiences?
- Committed to providing quality educational play experiences?
- Passionate about developing the whole child?
- Committed to being an active part of a team, able to form working relationships with excellent interpersonal skills?
- Highly motivated with experience of working within an educational play environment?
Grade B (£17,364 - £18,065 FTE) (£4,829 - £5,024 Actual)
Have a look at our website for further information about our school. Visits to school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Come and see for yourself what we have to offer.
Closing Date: Midday on Monday 3rd February 2020
Interviews: w/c Monday 3rd February 2020
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.