Cold Ash St Mark’s C. E. (VC) School
|Job Title||Key Stage 2 Teacher required from September 2021|
25,714 - 36,961
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further firstname.lastname@example.org, 01635 862600|
Cold Ash St Mark’s CE (Voluntary Controlled) Primary School
Our Words and Actions Change Our World
Permanent, Full Time, KS2 Teacher required from September 2021
This post is full time but could be considered as a job-share option for the right candidates.
Required from 1st September 2021
Salary range: MPS1 – MPS6 (£25,714 - £36,961) - NoR: 179
Our single form primary school needs an inspiring and creative Key Stage 2 class teacher!
Cold Ash St. Mark’s is a rural village Church of England Primary School with an inclusive and welcoming Christian ethos. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hard-working teacher to join our happy and dedicated team. We want someone who can deliver the Key Stage 2 curriculum creatively but ensures our children are active learners and are nurtured to develop a curiosity about the world around them.
We are a “Good” school (Ofsted October 2018, SIAMS October 2019) and are looking for someone who:
• Is an excellent teacher - at whatever stage in your career
• Is caring and passionate about children’s development
• Is passionate about meeting the needs of all children
• Is skilled at fostering independence and pupil-led learning
• Is an inspirational teacher with high aspirations for all children
• Is a teacher committed to ongoing professional development
• Is reflective, resilient and ambitious, keen to develop your professional expertise
• Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Is well-organised and flexible
• Has a sense of humour
• Values working in teams and partnerships
• Will engage with all aspects of school life, parents and the wider life of the school
• A warm caring ethos
• Children who are articulate, great fun, willing and eager to learn
• A talented, friendly and supportive team
• A supportive environment where there are many opportunities for professional development
• A chance to collaborate with colleagues as well as local networks and other professionals
• A popular and well-resourced primary school
We welcome applications from:
• Newly qualified teachers
• Teachers returning to work
• Teachers relocating to this area
• An experienced teacher looking for a new challenge
This post is open to all teachers, including NQTs, but ideally with a passion for Key Stage 2.
We are very excited to offer you the opportunity to join our team and hope you will want to further explore this with us.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged and we would ask you to arrange these through the school office - email@example.com, 01635 862600
You can also visit our school website and Facebook pages at:
To apply, please download and complete an application form. As part of your application, please write a supporting statement outlining how you meet the job description and person specification, and why you consider yourself to be suitable for this post.
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd April at 12:00 midday
Shortlisting: Friday 23rd April pm
Interviews planned for: Week commencing 26th April or 3rd May
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.