Westwood Farm Schools (Infant & Junior Schools)
|Job Title||Part Time Year 6 Teacher|
|Start - End Time||0.5 fte|
25,714 - 41,604
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further information||Dawn Finn on 01189 426113 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
Part time (0.5)
Year 6 Teacher required
Salary dependent on qualifications and experience
Westwood Farm Infant and Junior Schools share a site in Tilehurst on the western edge of Reading. The schools federated in April 2014. Both schools have a Hearing Resource Base.
We are looking to appoint excellent teachers to join our highly-skilled and supportive team.
We can offer you:
- Approachable and supportive leadership
- An encouraging approach to staff development
- A well-resourced environment
- Well behaved pupils, supportive parents and a welcoming community
The successful candidate will need to be:
- A reflective practitioner with determination to secure the very best outcomes for our pupils
- Able to provide creative, enriching and inspiring learning opportunities
- A team player who supports others and shares good practice
- A positive individual with excellent communication skills
- Well-organised and able to meet deadlines
To request further details and an application form, please contact email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 4th October
Candidates are advised that applications will be reviewed on receipt and interviews arranged accordingly. Therefore, early applications are recommended.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.