Thatcham Park C. E. (VC) Primary School
|Job Title||Nursery Teacher 0.6 FTE|
|Start - End Time||0.6 FTE|
23,720 - 35,008
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further email@example.com|
Nursery Teacher 0.6 FTE
Salary range: MPS
Our successful, friendly and inclusive school is looking to appoint talented, motivational and inspiring practitioner from April 2019.
Thatcham Park is rated by OFSTED as a GOOD school with OUTSTANDING Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare (Nov 2018)
We are an open and caring leadership team, highly committed to supporting the professional development of all staff.
We can offer successful applicants opportunities to:
- Play a part in the continuing development of our school supporting both personal and professional development.
- Lead and manage innovative and creative learning experiences for all.
- Enhance the education of our happy, hardworking and well behaved pupils who are keen to learn and achieve.
- Work within a strong, dynamic team in a stimulating & spacious environment; a well-resourced setting, both inside and outside.
- Make a difference and influence the learning of many.
- A strong, supportive and friendly team of fellow staff and governors.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a self-motivated, enthusiastic, inspirational and innovative teacher.
- Passionate about the EYFS and the education of young children.
- Confident in the application of the EYFS framework and use of EYFS assessment practices.
- Demonstrate high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour.
- Be committed to raising standards.
- Be an active and engaging team player who inspires both children and colleagues.
- Be sympathetic to, embracing and fully supportive of the school’s vision and Christian ethos.
- Exhibit positive attitude and a good sense of humour!
Further details and an application pack, can be found on the school website www.thatchampark.w-berks.sch.uk or email to the office address firstname.lastname@example.org. To gain greater insight into our school family and provision, visits to the school are warmly encouraged and welcomed by appointment.
Closing date: Midday Monday 11th March 2019
Thatcham Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.