John Rankin Schools (Infant & Junior Schools)
|Job Title||Nursery Teacher|
|Start - End Time||0.3 / 0.4 FTE|
23,720 - 35,008
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further information||01635 42376|
John Rankin is a federation of a Nursery, infant and junior school in Newbury. Our thriving, three form entry schools are growing and we are looking for an inspirational nursery teacher to come and join our team. This role is ideal for someone looking to get back into teaching, with flexible working arrangements.
- A confident, creative teacher, eager to make a difference to children’s learning
- Passionate about learning and creating exciting opportunities for learning to take place
- Determined to raise standards for all our learners
- A real team player, committed to working with the school to provide the best education for our children
- A reflective practitioner, keen to further develop their practice and explore new ways of improving teaching and learning.
Have a look at our website http://www.jrs.w-berks.sch.uk for further information about our school. Visits to school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Come and see for yourself what we have to offer. Application forms available from the school office and on our website.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.