Englefield C. E. (VA) Primary School
|Job Title||Learning Support Assistant|
Classroom Support (TA)
|Start - End Time||17.5 hrs, Mon-Fri, 8.30 - 12 noon|
0 - 0
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further information||Julia Kidd, School Business Manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01189302337|
Are you caring, enthusiastic and passionate about children's learning?
Are you keen to support children to achieve their full potential?
Englefield is a popular, oversubscribed, happy and successful small village school in a beautiful rural location. We are looking for a teaching assistant to support a child with SEN in our Year 1/2 class, every morning. Start date will be 24th April 2019.
We can offer you
- A working environment within a modern well-resourced teaching facility in a delightful village setting
- A supportive and successful school team
- Friendly motivated pupils
- Parents, staff and governors working in partnership
Your role will involve working 1:1, both supporting the child when working with the class and withdrawing the child for 1:1 interventions.
Our ideal candidate would be someone who
- Has experience of working with children with learning difficulties
- Has a clam and caring attitude
- Is passionate about children's learning and every child achieving their full potential
- Has lots of energy, enthusiasm, patience and a sense of humour
- Is flexible, can use initiative and work well within a small team
- Has empathy with our school's Christian ethos
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. Please check out our website to find out more about our school
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.