Thatcham Park C. E. (VC) Primary School
|Job Title||KS2 Teacher|
25,714 - 41,604
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further information||www.thatchampark.w-berks.sch.uk|
KS2 Primary Teacher
Our successful, friendly and inclusive school is looking to appoint a talented, motivational and inspiring practitioner from September 2021.
(Applications welcome from NQTs, Mainscale and Upper Scale)
Thatcham Park is rated by OFSTED as a GOOD school with OUTSTANDING Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare (Nov 2018)
We are an open and caring leadership team, highly committed to supporting the professional development of all staff.
We can offer successful applicants opportunities to:
- Play a part in the continuing development of our school supporting both personal and professional development.
- Lead and manage innovative and creative learning experiences for all.
- Enhance the education of our happy, hardworking and well behaved pupils who are keen to learn and achieve.
- Work within a strong, dynamic team in a stimulating & spacious environment; a well-resourced setting, both inside and outside.
- Make a difference and influence the learning of many.
- A strong, supportive and friendly team of fellow staff and governors.
The successful candidate will:
Be a self-motivated, enthusiastic, inspirational and innovative teacher.
- Demonstrate high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour.
- Be committed to raising standards.
- Be an active and engaging team player who inspires both children and colleagues.
- Have prior experience of working across the primary age range with a proven record of good practice.
- Be sympathetic to, embracing and fully supportive of the school’s vision and Christian ethos.
- Exhibit positive attitude and a good sense of humour!
Further details and an application pack, can be found on the school website or email to the office address. To gain greater insight into our school family and provision, visits to the school are warmly encouraged and welcomed by appointment.
Closing date: Midday Monday 21st June 2021
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.