Kennet Valley Primary School
|KS2 Class Teacher
30,000 - 46,525
|Closing date for applications
|Contact for further information
Our Governors wish to appoint a ......
KS2 CLASS TEACHER (FULL TIME)
Permanent or fixed term available
Salary: MPS/UPS - depending on experience
Required from Summer 2024 or Autumn 2024
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to build a warm, respectful ethos with pupils, where every child's efforts and achievements are valued, and take pride in these.
- Be a good teacher who is reflective and always striving to improve and move forward.
- Be enthusiastic, approachable and have an open and positive attitude.
- Be both able and willing to share their own good practice and be open to developing this through implementing the advice of colleagues.
We are offering you:
- The opportunity to work in a 'good' school Ofsted Nov 2019
- An experienced, friendly and supportive staff team.
- A positive and caring ethos with children at the heart of all we do.
- Enthusiastic children who enjoy learning.
Kennet Valley Primary School is an effective and inclusive school, with high expectations of all its children. We have a strong staff team, good relationships with parents and the local community, extremely supportive governors and positive links with our Local Authority. There are good facilities as well as extensive grounds that provide a wide range of outdoor learning opportunities. This is a great opportunity for a hard working individual, who is committed to the progress of every child. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to make an appointment or request an application pack.
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if the right candidate is found.
Closing date & shortlisting: Monday 26 February 2024 at 12pm
Interviews: Monday 4 March 2024
Kennet Valley Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commmitment and is in line with the guidence in KCSIE. All shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a criminal records self-disclosure form. Sussessful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks including online searches. We shall ensure fairness and equal opportunities throughout our workforce and in service delivery.
This School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a criminal records self-disclosure form and successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.