Woolhampton C. E. (VA) Primary School
|Job Title||Part Time ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT|
Admin & Other
|Start - End Time||18.5 hours|
17,842 - 18,562
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further information||Julie Lowther 01189 712270|
This is a rare opportunity to join the friendly welcoming team in our good school (OFSTED September 2018).
Woolhampton CE Primary School is a small school with a caring and positive atmosphere. We have 108 pupils on roll, who are friendly, kind, courteous and keen to learn and enjoy school. Our Christian values and positive learning attitudes can be felt as soon as you step into our school - demonstrated by both children and adults.
We are looking for someone who:
- will be a friendly face to pupils, parents, staff & visitors
- will have excellent communication & interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Excel and experience of Capita SIMS & Tucasi software will be desirable
- will be able to work methodically under their own initiative, and is flexible, approachable & willing to undertake any general administrative tasks
- will be able to work calmly in a busy reception office
- will enjoy working with children, parents and staff
You will be required to work 18.5 hours per week, term time only - Monday, Tuesday, Friday - days are not negotiable.
The post will be paid on Band B £17,842-£18562 (full time equivalent) dependant upon experience.
Please contact the school office, firstname.lastname@example.org, for an application form and job description.
Visits are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed.
Closing date for applications: 3.00pm Monday 21st June 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 29th June 2021
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.