Spurcroft Primary School
|Job Title||IT Technician|
Admin & Other
|Start - End Time||10|
18,795 - 20,344
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further information||For further information, please contact Alison Attwool, School Business Manager on 01635 871 541 or email: email@example.com. To download an Application Pack, please visit www.spurcroft.w-berks.sch.uk/recruitment|
IT Technician Salary Grade: D
Hours: 10 hours per week - term time only (flexibility to work additional paid overtime as required)
We are looking to appoint a member of staff who will provide ICT support to staff and pupils and to assist in the maintenance of the school administration and curriculum ICT equipment.
The IT Technician will:
- Maintain and set up computer workstations and other ICT equipment
- Assist in troubleshooting hardware and software problems and resolve as appropriate
- Manage users and access rights
- Audit ICT equipment as required
- Provide support to pupils and staff in the use of ICT systems
- Undertake hardware and software upgrades
- Train new users in the use of systems
- Liaise with West Berks ICT staff and outside IT contractors, as required
Closing date: 24th April 2019 Interview: w/c 29th April 2019 Starting date: ASAP
For further information, please contact Alison Attwool, School Business Manager on 01635 871 541 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download an Application Pack, please visit www.spurcroft.w-berks.sch.uk/recruitment
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.