Parsons Down Partnership (Infant and Junior Schools)
|Job Title||Higher Level Teaching Assistant|
Classroom Support (TA)
21,166 - 24,799
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further email@example.com|
Parsons Down Partnership of Schools
Parsons Down Infant School: Paynesdown Road, Thatcham, Berkshire RG19 3TE
Tel: 01635 862475
Junior School: Herons Way, Thatcham, Berkshire RG19 3SR
Tel: 01635 866700
The Governing Board wishes to appoint a
Higher Level Teaching Assistant (with a flair for PE)
for Autumn Term 2019
The post is fixed term until 31.8.2020
(term time only 37 hours per week on a flexible timetable)
Salary Range Grade F £21166 - £24799 per annum pro rata
We are looking for a vibrant, enthusiastic, robust, reliable and sporty team player.
Do you thrive in an environment where you are challenged and supported but also have the opportunity to grow and share your strengths with your colleagues and children.
Would you be comfortable promoting our Partnership at inter-school sports competitions, improving our children’s love for sport and helping them exceed their goals?
This is a challenging but extremely rewarding post. You will be expected to deliver PPA for class teachers, following the National Curriculum for all subjects, and cover teacher absences at the drop of a hat but you must be able to take PE and make it your focus.
- a successful teaching assistant who is able to raise and sustain high standards?
- someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents?
- a teaching assistant who is able to enthuse and inspire children?
- somebody who can contribute to a dynamic and hard-working team?
Do you want to work:
- with children who are enthusiastic, articulate and enjoy the challenge of learning independently?
- with dedicated and supportive middle and senior leaders who will encourage you to be the best you can be?
- within a positive, caring and inclusive environment where your opinions will be listened to and valued?
- with a team who are committed to supporting your continuous professional development?
If so, then this is the job for you, come and see us.
Applications welcomed from applicants with HLTA qualifications or above
Closing date & shortlisting: 6th September 2019
Interview dates: 12th/13th September 2019
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.