Woolhampton C. E. (VA) Primary School
47,501 - 55,064
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further firstname.lastname@example.org|
WOOLHAMPTON CE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Woolhampton Hill, Upper Woolhampton, Berkshire, RG7 5TB
Tel: 01189 712270
Permanent, full time, starting September 2019
Salary range: L8-L14
Would you like to be a Headteacher of a happy and successful school providing an exciting and enriching learning environment with a focus on the well-being and potential of every child? If so, everyone at Woolhampton CE (VA) Primary School would like to meet you!
Having recently secured a good Ofsted rating, this is a fantastic time to be joining our small village school as Headteacher. We are looking for a positive, hardworking and strategic leader to continue to provide the vision and delivery the school needs on its journey to outstanding. The governors would like to appoint an individual with a warm and approachable nature to foster great relationships that bring together all aspects of the community so that together we can enable the children of our village, and surrounding areas, to flourish and reach their full potential.
We are seeking a Headteacher who:
- Is dedicated to delivering a rich, broad and balanced curriculum and is capable of setting high expectations for all learners through the school values
- Strives to raise standards through exceptional leadership and management
- Is able to communicate and drive a clear strategic vision for the school to enhance its current effectiveness
- Works collaboratively, inspiring all members of the school community
- Is visible and accessible, and able to engage positively with our parent community and parish church
- Has a commitment to pupil well-being and resilience
We will offer:
- Happy, confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy school
- A cohesive team of dedicated and hardworking staff who are fully committed to the school, its pupils and keen to continue to drive the school towards an outstanding Ofsted rating
- A fully supportive, motivated and skilled governing body who will work effectively in partnership with you to lead our school
- A commitment to supporting children and families with SEND and additional needs
Visits to the school and initial chats are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
To arrange an appointment please contact Sara Dean in the School Office on 01189 712270.
Closing date : Monday 25th March 2019 at noon.
Interviews : Tuesday 2nd April 2019
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.