Francis Baily Primary School
60,755 - 68,667
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further information||Patrick Mitchell, School business manager.|
Francis Baily Primary School
SALARY NEGOTIABLE FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL CANDIDATE
Can you make our good school an outstanding one?
Francis Baily is a friendly and popular 3-form entry school in West Berkshire. Our school’s aim is to deliver excellence in teaching and learning through effective personalised support, within a safe, nurturing and inclusive environment.
We are looking for an inspirational and dynamic leader with the vision, passion and drive to build upon our strengths and high expectations to move our school to Outstanding.
This headship would suit somebody who is committed to achieving high standards, has excellent communication, leadership and management skills as well as the ability and drive to motivate others. Someone who embodies our core values of Resilience, Aspiration, Respect and Curiosity.
We are looking for an existing Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher who is:
- Passionate about primary education and promoting a happy and safe environment.
- Aspirational and determined to move Francis Baily to Outstanding in the next Ofsted inspection.
- Inspirational in their desire to lead academic achievement and social development.
- Creative, with the ability to lead with energy and enthusiasm.
- An excellent communicator and listener, willing to reflect upon the views of others.
- Committed to safeguarding and the welfare of our children.
In return, we offer:
- A loyal SLT including SENCO and SBM with flexibility to be shaped by the successful candidate
- Hard working, keen and committed staff.
- Friendly and well-behaved children, who are eager to achieve their full potential.
- Supportive parents and a conscientious Governing Board.
- Support and Leadership of KSAT Multi-Academy Trust.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
Please contact the school office on 01635 862188 or by email to email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Application forms, full job description, and further information are available to download from the school’s website:
www.francisbailyblogs.net and are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 12:00 Noon on Friday 1st March 2019
Interviews: Shortly Afterwards
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS clearance check and suitable references.
Francis Baily Primary School, Skillman Drive, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG20 4HS
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.