Parsons Down Partnership (Infant and Junior Schools)
60,755 - 69,673
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further firstname.lastname@example.org|
Parsons Down Partnership of Schools
Infant School: Paynesdown Road, Thatcham, Berkshire RG19 3TE
Junior School: Herons Way, Thatcham, Berkshire RG19 3SR
Required: April 2019
Salary range: £60,755 - £69,673
Parsons Down Partnership is a dynamic and ambitious federation of two schools, Parsons Down Infant and Junior Schools, within Thatcham, West Berkshire.
Established 5 years ago, the Partnership has strong foundations in place and we seek an inspirational leader with the vision and drive to build on existing good practice and drive standards forward, demonstrating the determination to offer the best opportunities to all our pupils, the staff and the school community.
Located on a shared site in a suburban area, the schools have extensive grounds and easy access to many local facilities. We are now a two form entry school, currently with a combined roll of 460. We are a happy, caring, safe community with well-behaved, enthusiastic learners and talented, hard-working staff.
The post will suit someone who can provide strong leadership and direction for the schools.
Our new Headteacher will have the opportunity to:
- Be instrumental in shaping the Partnership’s future.
- Continue the vision which inspires and motivates all members of the Partnership.
- Help all our children achieve their potential.
- Drive standards to meet high Ofsted expectations.
- Develop and champion the Partnership in the community and nationally.
The Successful Candidate
Our new Headteacher will have:
- A passionate and uncompromising commitment to pupil achievement.
- A track record of strong leadership and positive outcomes.
- Skills to maintain and develop our community of leaders, with staff having shared ownership of the curriculum and pupil development.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective partnerships with the whole school community.
Visits are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged. Come along and meet us.
Please contact email@example.com for further details or call us on 01635 862475. Please note that this email address will not be monitored over the school Christmas holiday. An application pack and Headteacher Information Pack is also available on our website at www.pdp.w-berks.sch.uk.
Closing date: 12 midday 22nd January 2019
Interview date: 28th and 29th January 2019
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.