Hungerford Nursery School Centre for Children & Families
|Job Title||Full Time Permanent Early Years Class Teacher|
23,720 - 30,000
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further firstname.lastname@example.org|
Hungerford Nursery School is maintained by the Local Authority and is an Outstanding Nursery School with a co-located Family Hub based in West Berkshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large vibrant and aspirational maintained nursery school. We have an amazing play-based environment where our children thrive.
If the answer to the following questions is yes than we would love you to apply:
- Do you want to work with a team of people who love their job?
- Are you enthusiastic about creating exciting learning opportunities both inside and outside the classroom?
- Do you want to work in a school that values the whole child?
- Do you have high aspirations?
- Are you passionate about teaching and learning in the Early Years?
- Do you have an open, positive attitude and excellent communication skills?
We are committed to providing continuous professional development opportunities, have strong team work and give excellent support from experienced teachers and Nursery Nurses.
Please see the job description and Person Specification on our website
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.