Beenham Primary School
|Job Title||Early Years Teaching Assistant|
Classroom Support (TA)
13,164 - 13,695
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further firstname.lastname@example.org|
Early Years Teaching Assistant Vacancy
Pay Grade B1-3 Actual Salary £13,164-£13,695
32.5hrs, term time only
This is a unique opportunity for a committed and highly motivated person to join our school. Beenham Primary is a family orientated village school which has a loving and caring atmosphere, perfect for growing happy and confident children.
We are looking to recruit:
- An enthusiastic and creative person who has a good understanding of learning through play and continuous provision
- Someone who has previous experience in an Early Years Setting
- A person who is able to support the learning and well-being of our children
- Someone who can work independently and use their own initiative as well as work as part of a team
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and highly motivated small staff team
- Amazing children who love their school and learning
- Opportunities for further CPD and professional development
If you would like a new and exciting job and want to make a difference to our children's lives, we would love to hear from you!
Closing date: Friday 5th March
Interviews: Thursday 11th March
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.