St Joseph’s Catholic (VA) Primary School
|Job Title||Deputy Playleader|
Classroom Support (TA)
|Start - End Time||3pm-6pm|
6,400 - 6,927
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further information||Please do not apply using West Berkshire application pack. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for Catholic application pack.|
We will be expanding our afterschool provision in September 2019, we are therefore looking for fun, energetic, enthusiastic and flexible people to join our team to deliver high quality childcare.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be able to assist the Play Leader in planning and delivering exciting and suitable play opportunities for children aged 3-11 years old
- Be imaginative, creative and enjoy working with children in a relaxed and sociable environment.
- NVQ3 qualified
Main Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- To assume overall responsibility for day – to day aspects of the Link Club in absence of the Play Leader
- To carry out day to day administration and record keeping
- To liase with Play leader and other school staff
- To assist the Play Leader in all duties and responsibilities as detailed in the Play Leader job description
- Plan & deliver activities which provide a variety of experiences, ensuring adequate supervision if indoor and outdoor activities.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.