Hampstead Norreys C. E. (VC) Primary
|Job Title||Administration Officer|
Admin & Other
|Start - End Time||29.5|
19,312 - 20,903
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further firstname.lastname@example.org|
We are seeking to appoint an administration officer for our small rural primary school. The Ilsleys Primary school is a warm, friendly place to work where you will work as part of a team and help support our everyday life.
There could be an opportunity through the apprenticeship scheme to offer training should the successful candidate wish to do this. If you are interested, please enquire at time of application.
Salary: Grade D Point 5-9. £19,312 - £20.903 (Pro-rata - Part-time) September 2021 start.
- You will need to demonstrate that you:
- Have a proven track record of being efficient and experience of working in a school environment - this is desired but not essential
- Can contribute to the overall ethos, work and the aims of the school
- Be able to support staff and the head teacher with day to day organisation of the school
- Liaise with the administration officer at Hampstead Norreys as part of the federation
- Have good intepersonal skills and be able to communicate with a variety of stakeholders including pupils and staff
- Candidates will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to gain the confidence of a wide group of stakeholders
- A high standard of literacy & IT presentation skills
- A good knowledge of Excel & SIMs (desirable)
Please contact the school office on email@example.com for an application form.
Visits to the school are welcomed, please check our website for details about the school and the federation on www.ilsleysprimary.net
Closing date: 30.04.2021 Interview date: TBC
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.