Thatcham Park C. E. (VC) Primary School
|Job Title||Administration Assistant|
Admin & Other
18,065 - 18,795
|Closing date for applications||
|Contact for further email@example.com|
37 hours per week, term time only
Salary Grade C (£18,065 - £18,795 pa pro rata)
Thatcham Park is rated by OFSTED as a GOOD school with OUTSTANDING Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare (Nov 2018)
Our successful, friendly and inclusive school is looking to appoint a professional, highly organised person with excellent interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will be:
- An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills with children and adults alike.
- An enthusiastic, dedicated and highly efficient person.
- A skilled administrator with proven administration experience or qualification.
- Competent in using IT.
- Able to use own initiative with excellent time management skills.
- Supportive, hardworking and able to work as part of a team.
- Willing to contribute to the overall ethos, work and Christian aims of the school.
- A flexible member of staff with a positive attitude and a good sense of humour.
- Committed to child protection and the well-being of each pupil.
Thatcham Park is a popular school. We are an open and caring leadership and governance team, highly committed to supporting the professional development of all staff.
Further details and an application pack can be found on the school website www.thatchampark.w-berks.sch.uk or email to the Finance address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment.
Closing date: 5pm 28/03/2019 Interview Date: 03/04/2019
Thatcham Park School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.