Westwood Farm Schools (Infant & Junior Schools)
|A exciting opportunity to work as a Key Adult
Classroom Support (TA)
22,737 - 23,500
|Closing date for applications
|Contact for further information
Westwood Farm Federated Schools, Fullbrook Crescent, Tilehurst,
Reading, Berkshire RG31 6RY
We would like to appoint…..
Key Adults to work 1:1 with KS1 pupils
Full time and Part time positions available
Fixed Term Contract to the end of Academic Year 2023/24 (with probable extension)
Grade C (£22,737 fte) pro rata and term time only
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen at Westwood Farm Schools.
If you wish to make a difference to a child’s life; this could be the position for you!
Our school is a positive place for both children and adults - where enjoyment of learning underpins all we do.
If you are someone who:
- is keen to help children succeed with learning
- is prepared to work 1:1 with pupils with Special Educational Needs
- is able to use their own initiative with tasks when required
- has a good level of competency with reading, writing and maths, as well as use a computer for a range of tasks
- wants to extend their own skills
- has a friendly open nature, who considers the needs of others within the team and is always willing to help
- has some experience of working in a school environment
.... then we would very much like to hear from you!
Application forms are available by email email@example.com
This School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a criminal records self-disclosure form and successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.